Remuneration and reward consultancy
We have over thirty years of experience in remuneration and reward consultancy. Furthermore, we dedicate time to continuous research on the latest trends in compensation and reward.
Pay and compensation are a high priority for businesses. Rewarding your people is also becoming increasingly important and challenging. Moreover, focus on a total reward approach is needed more than ever to attract, retain and motivate employees.
We work with your management team, the board or both, to respond to the challenges of pay structures. We also question whether your remuneration packages are suitably aligned to strategy and the job market.
How we help
We provide a holistic service offering to support your salaries and benefits’ needs, from:
- salary benchmarks,
- pay policy design,
- reward, performance and bonus schemes,
- employee benefits schemes,
- performance targets and measurement,
- review of employment contracts,
- communication, to
- directors and executive remuneration.
Additionally, we conduct several salary and benefits analyses for companies and also assist clients in job matching exercises and designing pay scales.
We also provide advice on the setting up of remuneration and compensation committees as well as:
- advising on terms of reference for the committee and board of directors,
- coaching new or existing committee members,
- advising and guiding on compensation and reward topics, and,
- contributing at this level as independent consultants.
Our experience also allows us to assist companies in designing their job profiles through a job evaluation and design exercise. We understand the entire job evaluation process and may also provide training on job evaluation.
With our experience, we design tailored and strategically focused remuneration strategies. Above all, we do this by thoroughly understanding the nature, structure and needs of your business.Enquire