‘Retention Strategies – Beyond Remuneration’ Training Session
This session is being organized by the Malta Institute of Accountants (MIA) and delivered by SurgeAdvisory’s Managing Director and HR Advisor, Maria Bartolo Zahra. It will be held on 5 April 2018 from 13:30 till 16:45 hours at MIA.
The session will look into effective organizational employee retention strategies, which go beyond remuneration. It will explore ways how to create a work environment that builds loyalty. Participants will understand the impact and important of employee retention in their own organisation and what may really be causing employee turnover.
Managers, supervisors, business owners or professionals who are responsible for the human resource function in an organisation may all benefit from this session.
- Why people leave and who they leave
- The key concepts behind an employee retention strategy
- The role of leadership and management in employee retention
- The importance of creating an employer brand – ways and means of doing so
- Other tools and techniques used by employers to retain their people – beyond remuneration
For more information on this event please visit the Malta Institute of Accountants website.